Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A New Direction

Most people have done at least some planning before they start a new business. Maybe in the depths of my brain there was a sketch of a plan for Bloomtown, but for the most part, life circumstances have given me the opportunity to jump in with both feet and plan as I go. For this reason I have decided to use this blog instead of a conventional website for now. This allows me to keep in touch with you and let you know what exactly I'm doing to improve Bloomtown Studio and how it can help you.

I have been asked about the name "Bloomtown Studio". Bloomtown is the name of the road I grew up on. The Studio part originally was used to promote my artwork. You can check out my earlier two blogs. My sister has Bloomtown Acres, which is a farm. Since the business name was already registered it just took a mind switch to change the direction of the business.

My goal is to continue to offer to meet your company's printing needs as I have for many years now. The new opportunity is that I am no longer tied to one company and have the ability to find the best quality and pricing I possibly can for you. For awhile the estimating time may take a little longer as I work out the details.

At the moment I am concentrating on the business cards, brochures, envelopes, etc. as well as advertising promotional items such as pens, cups, and magnets. Bloomtown Studio can also handle your t-shirt printing and I'm working on adding embroidery soon.

My past experience has included working on marketing strategy which I intend to branch into more as Bloomtown Studio matures. My business card also mentions writing as a service. There are many opportunities for websites and printed materials to be updated since everyone seems to be overworked and these things get left behind.

My brain has ideas going off like popcorn right now so I will let you know as new things happen. Please feel free to contact me, give me your input and to find out if I can help with ideas you have for your business.

As always, I appreciate your business, friendship and the support you have given me over the years.

Christel Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment